We know that often life can be difficult and unexpected things can happen. As a church family we want to be available to walk through those tough times you might face. Whether it is the death of a loved one or an immediate medical crisis we want to be available to pray with you and provide support for you and your family. If you are facing one of those times please contact us immediately. Someone will respond as soon as possible.
We are here for you. Let us know how we can pray for you:
- Call your local Horizon Community Church office. The number will be on your campus location home page. Find your campus location home page here.
- Fill out a connection card next time you attend church
- Fill out a prayer request form. You will find one near the bottom of your campus location home page here.
- Or, you can always contact us and we will pray for you and can even connect with you if you’d like.
Please notify us by leaving a message on our contact us page or by calling your local Horizon Community Church office. We would like to come visit you and pray with you.
During these turbulent economic times, we have many needs within our church body. We have limited emergency resources to help our regular attendees. Please contact us and make your need known, and we will do everything we can to assist you.
In times of grief, illness, and injury, it can be helpful for someone to provide a meal for you and your family. Contact us and let us know how we can help.
We’re sorry to hear of your loss. Please contact us, and we will do what we can to assist you.
MEETING WITH A PASTOR
We have caring pastors who are available to talk with you regarding challenges, hurts, or other issues you may experience. Our pastors offer Christ-centered, Biblical, outcome-based guidance, sharing practices and truths from God’s Word in dealing with the circumstances of life.
In our sessions we follow these steps as a guide in our process::
- We identify the issue you are facing.
- We identify the Biblical term and/or understanding of the issue.
- We look to the scriptures for guidance in dealing with the issue.
- We help you discover how to apply that guidance in your life and assign homework accordingly.
- We celebrate recovery and glorify God for His help in resolving the issues.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
For professional, specialized, or long term counseling, outside the scope of the pastoral guidance we have available, we provide referral information for caring professional counselors in our area.
“Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” – 1 Corinthians 5:17
Jesus instructed us to take this important step as a declaration of faith and a new life. We offer baptism services regularly in our Sunday services. Learn more and sign up here.
“I asked the Lord to give me this boy, and he has granted my request. Now I am giving him to the Lord, and he will belong to the Lord his whole life.” – 1 Samuel 1:27-28
Children are God’s gift to us. We offer child dedications quarterly. Contact us online or ask the staff at your local Horizon Community Church when the next dedication will be taking place.
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” – Proverbs 22: 6
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Our desire is to help couples get a healthy start in their new life together. Contact us to set up an appointment if you are interested in being married by one of our pastors.
CAN I RENT THE FACILITY FOR MY WEDDING?
Please contact us for more information.